October 15, 2003

i arrived in anderson a little early tonight, so i decided to hit books-a-million and ended up buying jeffrey eugenides newest book middlesex. i don't know when i'll have the time to read it, but at least i've got it. new cov was great. a couple of missionaries to china talked with the junior high, and it was really interesting. well, it was interesting for me, and they did it in such a way that i assume it was interesting for the kids as well.

ok here's the plano: tonight i'm going to do my author profile so i have more time tomorrow for the other crap i gotta do. heck, if i'm real motivated i might type out my report on fujimori as well. i'll go to bed eventually. contemporary american novel class is cancelled for tomorrow, so that means i'm finished with classes at 11, but i'll probably go to convo and lunch afterwards. then i gotta work on my shakespeare outline and probably my presentation. then cross country meet, women's chorale, dinner, sinfonia, packing party...um, more work.

my new favorite person to talk to online:
liltimmyhardcore: Experience as much as I can until Im too old to be hip anymore.

later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?