September 03, 2003

I’m actually typing this in word because blogger’s not working, but I wanted to go ahead and blog this before it slipped away. So, you’ll see I’m using capitals only because word auto-edits stuff.

last night I saw derek webb (former lead singer/songwriter of popular christian band caedmon’s call) in concert at new covenant church in anderson. And it was sweet. He’s an excellent lyricist and really knows how to minister through his music. Or, rather, God really uses him to minister through music. That’s better. Between every few songs he would talk a lot about the church and christianity, and he was really insightful and down-to-earth. I really enjoyed it. He inspired me both musically and spiritually. Webb’s wife also played a lot of songs with him. She has a gorgeous voice and is a great musician, but, when she sings, you can’t always catch the lyrics.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?