September 03, 2003

i know you've been waiting with bated breath to find out what i've been up to today. lots-o-classes, but they all went pretty well. but i'm not looking forward to sociology tomorrow. or any other day for that matter. but maybe it'll get good. but maybe not. i met my parents in greenwood for dinner today, and they brought some stuff back to the dorm for me. like my microwave. now i can pop that 94% fat free kettle corn that i love so dearly (give me a "toot toot" keystone counselors' room).

this is where i'll be this weekend. and i get to hang out with my winthropian chicas. sweet. but i'm heading back saturday night after the show so i can go to new covenant in the morning.

early morning tomorrow so, i think i'll get some reading done and then go to bed. night all.

"man is a mere phantom as he goes to and fro: he bustles about, but only in vain; he heaps up wealth, not knowing who will get it. but now, Lord, what do i look for? my hope is in You." -- Psalm 39:6-7
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?