July 14, 2003

hello ladies and gents. what's shakin? i'll tell you what's shakin on my end. camp. that's about it. except for saturday, during my time off, i met jesse and luke for lunch. so, that was sweet. i miss those boys, and everyone else, for that matter. (tell me how the anberlin cd is, fellas.) this weekend i think i'm heading home again. i figured instead of the girls coming up to see me, i'll just go down instead. besides, i really can't spend a ton of money this weekend.

so, i went to church with another counselor and a small group of campers on sunday. as it turns out, they used to shuttle campers to church each week. well, we went to an episcopaleon (sp?) church. extremely traditional. no singing. all reading prayers from a book. definitely not my style. but it was worth a shot. i really have missed sunday morning worship, and i'm excited about finding a new church when i get back to school.

i've also written a lot of songs this summer, but i don't know that i'll ever be confident enough to sing them in public. but it makes me happy anyway.

less than 4 weeks to go, kids. incredible.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?