December 22, 2002

t-minus 4 days and counting...

i can't believe i leave for spain on thursday. i feel really stressed. i'm always really stressed right before i do something huge like this (because it happens so often to me, you know). i've been visiting tons of people lately. it's been great to see some friends i haven't seen in months, but it has drained me both emotionally and physically. i still haven't decided what book to bring to spain with me. i bought a spanish Bible for $5. if my pack doesn't weigh too much, i may decide to bring les miserables.

oh, if you want to attempt to communicate with me during january, send e-mail to peregrinobetty@yahoo.com. ("peregrino" in spanish means "pilgrim." clever, no?) i should be able to get internet access at cafes and whatnot.

i've been getting a lot of headaches lately. i must have a lot on my mind.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?