November 18, 2002

so, i'm a dork, and i filled out this survey that my buddy, justin cooper (not to be confused with mr. coatés) sent me via e-mail:

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER?
8 mile...holdin it down for the 803...

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
moll flanders, les miserables, pilgrim stories (about "el camino de santiago")

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
monopoly...childhood memories...my brother, jeremy, peter and i used to make up rules so that everyone got $500 when the phone rang, and we played with miniature star wars figures instead of the game pieces.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
if i ever have time to read it, people or rolling stone

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
rain, antique stores, mashed potatoes

6. COMFORT FOODS?
popcorn, mashed potatoes, chocolate, pringles

7. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
la musica, that sound that cameron from ferris beuller's day off makes with his mouth, laughter

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
lonliness

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
UP IN THE MORNING?
i try to remember what i dreamt

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
arby's...mmm...roast beef and cheddar...

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
i've always liked the name andrew. my first crush was an andrew, but he went by binky. but i don't want to name my kid binky. i also like the names daniel and joseph (my baby brothers).

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY,I WOULD...
move to new york to make it in the theatre scene

13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
nope, not usually

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
no, a blanket...i've had it my whole life, and it has a name.

15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
muy cool.

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
a craptacular '91 toyota tercel.

17. FAVORITE DRINK?
my favorite soft drink used to be sprite, but wild cherry pepsi has bumped it out of its first-place ranking. i also love me some sweet tea.

18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO
write something meaningful."

19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
yepper doodle (that's for you, jesse)

20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
red and black streaked.

21. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN?
3: lexington, easley, and due west (all in sc)

22. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL?
full! unless it's wild cherry pepsi...then it would be all empty because i would drink it.

24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
soccer, mayhap

25. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
justin cooper is a pimp daddy. in a good way, bebe.

26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
my desk, computer, and me, at the moment.

27. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL-OVER OR UNDER?
over. that's how it's supposed to be.

28. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
nocturnal.

29. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
neither...not a big egg fan.

30. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
watkins...i have great naps there.

31. FAVORITE PIE?
cherry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?