November 21, 2002

i am so thankful that God has put some great friends in my life, and i keep meeting new ones all the time. tonight was great times. i love being with those people (you know who you are). you make me happy.

i'm really looking forward to going home this weekend. i need to talk to my mom about lots of things, and i haven't had the chance to in a while. i'm thankful that God has given me such a wonderful relationship with my parents. God has just blessed me so much, and it puts butterflies in my stomach and makes me want to smile all the time.

luke...i hope you figure out whatever it is you need to figure out about how you're feeling. i'll pray for you.

luke and jesse: thanks for being such great guys.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?